lauantai 18. lokakuuta 2014

Autumn in Berlin...

Guten Morgen!

Guess where I am?! 
I know, it's a tough one. Hmmm, where would she fly on such a short notice..?

Yes, I'm in Berlin!

A very spontanious move but I can already feel it's doing me so much good! I'm leaving all the troubles and being sick behind me and just be! Read a book! Sit in a dozen of cafés! Per day!
We have a week off from work and oh how wonderful it is to be here again!
Autumn is definitely my favourite season in this city. I love the morning mist with church bells behind the corner, the birds are still singing a little, the leaves are falling and it's quieter somehow. Like the whole city would sigh after a hectic summer: finally the new season is here and it's time to relax.
I'm in love with this city, always have, always will. 
Us and Autumn fit together perfectly!


Breakfast at Literaturhaus! I flew in Yesterday morning, and this is the perfect place to realize I'm here again. I sat in the garden and smiled!





Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti