keskiviikko 1. lokakuuta 2014

Homebound

Hello dears!

So my base camp has been our living sofa now for almost two weeks.
Not much is going on but the beautiful sunshine keeps my spirits up. One thing I'm glad about is that there's time to focus on cooking more carefully than usual!


I prepared a veggie meatloaf from chick peas, potatoes and chili which worked well with smoked white fish!

Then some nice bread with brie, pear, avocado, sun dried tomatoes and rucola...mmmh..

And a Blondie Pizza with zucchini, apricot, onion and yellow pepper and feta cheese!

I'm starting to feel the consequences of treating myself with all this comfy food! But so what! As soon as I can start my regular routines again, it'll all be fine.

Last weekend something lovely took place. My dearest friends came to our place to cheer me up, the men were all out doing their manly things, and us ladies sat in the kitchen, again preparing food and eating it too!
It was so sweet, lots of laughter and sitting in the garden, thanks to the warmest of Autumn days!
Love my girls!!



And last, this playsuit has become my absolute favourite outfit!
Super comfy and very pirate-chic, eh?!

See you soon again dears!



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti