perjantai 10. lokakuuta 2014

Popping-up at Ivana's!

Here's a tip:

Ivana Helsinki has opened up a pop-up store in Annankatu 13, behind the corner from the flagship store itself. There's clothes from both past and present lines, unique pieces, shoes and accessories as well as articles from the IvanaHome range with really good prices!

But the thing that struck me the most was, that there's also clothes from the line they did in collaboration with the Japanese brand Uniqlo. These clothes were never available here until now!
T-shirts, hoodies and scarves with the old classic Ivana-prints!
And mad I went! Naturally!



Here are my finds! Or some of them. I can't show them all because I bought a whole lot as gifts! Christmas is coming, my friends!
I love these shirts and scarves, The Lonely Tiger, The Bambi and the horse- and bird-prints are among my favourites of all time!





Go make finds, the pop-up is open until the end of November. Next to Demmers Tea Shop!


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti